Zalman CNPS9900A LED CPU Fan For Intel Socket 1155/1156/1150/1366/775 & AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Part Number #
- CNPS9900A LED
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: CNPS9900A LED
- Compatible CPU:
- Socket 1156/1155: Core i7 Extreme/ Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3; Supports all speeds
- Socket 1366: Core i7; Supports all speeds
- Socket 775: Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Extreme/ Core 2 Duo/ Pentium D/ Pentium 4/ Celeron D; Supports all speeds
- Socket 1150
- Socket FM1: LIano; Supports all speeds
- Socket AM3+: Phenom II; Supports all speeds
- Socket AM3: Phenom II/ Athlon II; Supports all speeds
- Socket AM2+: Phenom II/ Phenom/ Athlon FX/ Athlon X2/ Athlon/ Sempron; Supports all speeds
- Socket AM2: Athlon FX/ Athlon X2/ Athlon/ Sempron; Supports all speeds
- Speed: 1000 ~ 2000rpm ± 10% (w/ o RC33P); 800rpm ~ 1300rpm ± 10% (w/ RC33P)
- Bearing Type: 2x Ball Bearing
- Base Material: Pure Copper
- Dissipation Area: 5,402 cm2
- Noise Level: 19.5 dBA ~ 38.0 dBA ± 10% (w/ o RC33P); 18 dBA ~ 28.5 dBA ± 10% (w/ RC33P)
- Main Functions: 4-Pin Connector (PWM Control, Auto Restart)
- Dimension (WxLxH): 131.0 x 94.0 x 152.0 mm
- Weight: 730.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.