Thermaltake Frio Silent 12cm CPU Fan for Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD Socket FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Part Number #
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $70.82
- Mfr Part Number: CL-P001-AL12BL-B
- Non-Interference Cooling Design
- Performance Optimized Design
- Heat Conductivity
- PWM and LNC in One
- Universal Socket Compatibility
- CPU Socket:
- Intel Socket: LGA2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150/ 775
- AMD Socket: FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2
- Speed: 500~1400 RPM / 300~700 RPM (with LNC)
- Noise: 19.2dBA / 12dBA
- Air Flow: 55.88 CFM
- Air Pressure: 1.25 mmH2O
- Life Expectation: 50,000 hrs
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Started Voltage: 7 V
- Rated Current: 0.2 A
- Power Input: 2.88 W
- Fan Quantity: 1pcs
- Fan Control: PWM + LNC (Low-Noise Cable) 50% Fan Speed and 38% Noise Can Be Reduced
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 120.0 x 120.0 X 25.0 mm
- Material: Aluminum FinsCopper Heatpipes
- Heatpipe: 3x ø8mm
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 128.0 x 40.0 x 140.0 mm
- Connector: 4 Pin PWM
- Cooling Power: 150 W
- Weight: 530.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.