Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Return Policy
IT Hardware Hub Promises to deliver you with the high quality products at finest prices and tries best to make your experience a good one. However, if you receive a product and do not find it appropriate or anything goes wrong, then you don’t need to worry as we give you the option of returning the item. You can apply for RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions mentioned in the headings below.
"Business Customer" means a customer who is not a consumer.
"Consumer" means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession.
If due to some reason a consumer or business account desires to cancel the order made online, you can dismiss the request. Cancellation of order can be made via mail before it has been dispatched. All you have to do is quote the exact order reference number or PO number and mentioning the reason of cancellation.
On the other hand if you want to cancel the order which has already been dispatched, then it is recommended not to open the shipment you received and return it to us within 1 weeks (7 days) of the package’s arrival.
We would appreciate if the item returned is adequately packed with the original packing in which it was delivered or else re-stocking fee of 25% will be charged.
We would also like to add that goods returned within the 7 days should be unused and must be in resalable condition including all the accessories delivered with it. In case of any lost goods or accessories, you’ll be liable to pay for those particulars. Also, we expect you to arrange an insurance against any loss or damage to the goods.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
As on our part, we accept to return the credit of the products you don’t wish to have. The goods must be returned within 7 days of delivery with a written agreement. We will only entertain manufacturers’ sealed and unopened goods with resalable value.
If we find the good in a faulty condition and packed inadequately, upto 25% of restocking fee would be charged. By original packing we mean that the accessories, software, and warranties in the original packaging and should be in the undamaged.
Faulty Items under Warranty
If you come across an item having a fault, you can submit an RMA request by quoting date of purchase, the order number and the serial number of that particular faulty item and agreeing on to the terms and conditions set forth below. If the faulty product still falls under the warranty, one of our representatives will be there to help you out instantly via phone or remote access.
Warranty will be directly claim to manufacturer not by the selling company, You have to contact directly to manufacturer to claim your warranty.
Refurbished and used Items:
All refurbished and used items does not comes with any manual or Software CD. Also comes with limited warranty.
All the broker charges/Import charges and Customs charges will be charge to the customer or end user.
Applying for RMA Request
- To apply for the RMA request, you need to agree on the following terms and conditions:
- Goods should be returned in in their original form without any damages.
- After receiving the RMA number, you are to securely repackage the items exactly in the condition you received. The goods packed in the original outer box would be preferred. In case of any damages or marks found on the box, you will be charged a restocking fee of 25%.
- RMA number should be clearly visible on the outer box. If we came across any confusion with the RMA number, we would not be able to accept the package.
- If the customer orders the wrong part number mistakenly then RMA will not be acceptable or 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- If customer had paid the money through credit card the on top 25% restocking fee, there will be 3% credit card deduction charges apply.
- All the return shipping will be charged to the customer.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on the following items unless damaged or defective at delivery.
1. CDs, DVDs and other copyable media.
2. Software products of any kind.
3. License codes, license files (including PDFs) and activation files.
4. Any products that have a usable license code or any subscription codes.
5. Printers (unless still sealed and in original box)
6. Ink cartridges, laser toners or any other consumable products that have been opened.