Zalman CNPS10X OPTIMA CPU Cooler For Intel Socket 2011/1155/1156/1150/1366/775 & AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Part Number #
- CNPS10X OPTIMA
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: CNPS10X OPTIMA
- Socket 2011
- Socket 1155/1156: Core i3/i5/i7/Core i7 Extreme, support all speed
- Socket 1150
- Socket 1366: Core i7 Extreme/ Core i7, support all speed
- Socket 775: Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium Dual Core, Pentium D, Pentium 4, Celeron D, support all speed
- Socket FM1: LIano, support all speed
- Socket AM3+: Zambezi, support all speed
- Socket AM3: Phenom II, Athlon II, support all speed
- Socket AM2+: Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Sempron, support all speed
- Socket AM2: Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Dual-Core Opteron, Opteron, Sempron, support all speed
- Material: Fins - Aluminum; Base - Copper
- Dissipation Area: 6,553 cm2
- Bearing Type: FSB (Fluid Shield Bearing)
- PWM Duty Cycle: 30 ~ 100 +/- 5%
- Speed: 1,000 ~ 1,700 rpm +/- 10%
- Noise Level: 17 ~ 28 dBA +/- 10%
- Heatpipes: 4
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions(WxLxH): 85.0 x 132.0 x 152.0 mm
- Weight: 630.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.