Zalman CNPS12X CPU Cooler For Intel Socket 2011/1155/1156/1150/1366/775 & AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: CNPS12X
- Socket 2011: Core i7 Extreme, supports all speeds
- Socket 1155/1156: Core i3/i5/i7, Core i7 Extreme, supports all speeds
- Socket 1366: Core i7 Extreme, Core i7, supports all speeds
- Socket 775: Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium Dual Core, Pentium D, Pentium 4, Celeron D, supports all speeds
- Socket 1150
- Socket FM1: LIano, supports all speeds
- Socket AM3+: Zambezi, supports all speeds
- Socket AM3: Phenom II, Athlon II, supports all speeds
- Socket AM2+: Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Sempron, supports all speeds
- Socket AM2: Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Dual-Core Opteron, Opteron, Sempron, supports all speeds
- Material: Pure Copper and Aluminum
- Dissipation Area: 9635 cm2
- Fan: 120mm Low Noise Blue LED Fan
- Bearing Type: Long Life Bearing
- Speed: 850 ~ 1100 rpm +/- 10% (w/ RC5); 950 ~ 1200 rpm +/- 10% (w/o RC5)
- Noise Level: 22 dBA +/- 10% (w/ RC5); 24 dBA +/- 10% (w/o RC5)
- Heatpipes: 6
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions(WxLxH): 132.0 x 151.0 x 154.0 mm
- Weight: 1000.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.