Zalman CNPS9900 MAX-B Blue LED Copper CPU Fan For Socket 1366/1156/1155/1150/775 & AM2 /AM2+/AM3, w/ Thermal Grease
- Part Number #
- CNPS9900 MAX-B
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: CNPS9900 MAX-B
- Compatible CPU:
- Socket 1366: Core i7/ i7 Extreme
- Socket 1155/1156: Core i7/i5/i3
- Socket 775: Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Extreme/ Core 2 Duo/ Pentium Dual Core/ Pentium D/ Pentium 4/ Celeron D
- Socket 1150
- Socket AM3: Phenom II, Athlon II, Opteron
- Socket AM2+: Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Sempron, Opteron
- Socket AM2: Athlon FX, Athlon X2, Athlon, Sempron, Opteron
- RC7P Connected: 900 ~ 1,500 rpm ± 10%
- RC7P Not Connected: 900 ~ 1,700 rpm ± 10%
- Bearing Type: Long life bearing
- Base Material: Pure Copper & Black-Pearl Nickel Plated
- Dissipation Area: 5,402 cm2
- Connector: 4 pin
- Noise Level:
- RC7P Connected: 18 ~ 27 dBA ± 10%
- RC7P Not Connected: 18 ~ 30 dBA ± 10%
- Thermal Grease (ZM-STG2)
- Color: Gray
- Capacity: 3.5g
- Temperature Stability: -40°C ~ +150°C (-40℉ ~ +302℉)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 131.0 x 94.0 x 152.0 mm
- Weight: 755.0 g
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.