Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Tranceiver, Serial and IR Control 4K x 2K - BHDBT-TR-SI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: BHDBT-TR-SI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: BHDBT-TR-SI
Product Name: BHDBT-TR-SI Video Console
Insert the BHDBT-TR-SI HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Transceiver between the transmitter and receiver units in your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation to extend the range of your signal. Connect its HDMI port to a projector, monitor or television to expand your installation.
Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-TR-SI transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR control signals up to 230 feet (70 m) from the previous unit in the chain (either the transmitter or another transceiver), including a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) signal @ 60 Hz. It can also extend an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) video signal up to 130 feet (40 m) from the previous unit in the chain. Add up to five BHDBT-TR-SI Extender Transceivers to the chain for a total range up to 780 feet (4K x 2K) or 1,380 feet (1080p) with a monitor connected to each transceiver.
RS-232 serial signals and IR remote control signals (@ 39 KHz) also pass through the transceiver, so your HDBaseT installation can control such RS-232 devices as scanners and touchscreen displays at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. You can also operate a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. Attach the BHDBT-TR-SI to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Extends and Expands Your HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) Installation
- Extends an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30 Hz signal up to 130 feet (40 m)
- Extends a High Definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 230 feet (70 m)
- Connects to next link in the chain with just one Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Add up to 5 transceivers to further expand the range of your installation up to 780 feet (4K x 2K) or 1,380 feet (1080p) with a monitor attached to each transceiver
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel), CEC passthrough, 3D video, EDID and HDCP
Allows RS-232 and IR Control Passthrough
- Passes through RS-232 serial signals at 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for devices such as scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Passes through IR remote control signals so you can operate your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering-no software or drivers to download and install
- Inserts quickly between transmitter and receiver in Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation
- Included mounting hardware lets you install each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK HDMI cables) prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Product Type: Video Extender Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 229.66 ft
Graphics Modes: 4K
Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Network (RJ-45): Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Serial Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6a
Receiver Height: 1.20"
Receiver Width: 5"
Receiver Depth: 4"
- Wall Mountable
Receiver Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.