Tripp Lite HDBaseT HDMI Over Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a Extender Receiver, Serial and IR Control 4K x 2K 70m - BHDBT-R-SI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: BHDBT-R-SI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: BHDBT-R-SI
Product Name: BHDBT-R-SI HDBaseT Class B HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Receiver
The BHDBT-R-SI HDBaseT Class B(HDBaseT-Lite) HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Receiver works in tandem with the Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series matrix transmitter in your HDBaseT Class B installation to extend uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals. Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-R-SI can extend an HD 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal up to 230 feet(70 m) or an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) video signal up to 130 feet(40 m). To further extend and expand your installation, you can insert up to five BHDBT-TR-SI Extender Transceivers between the receiver and transmitter for a total range up to 780 feet(4K x 2K) or 1,380 feet(1080p) with a monitor connected to each transceiver.You can control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The 2-way IR Remote Control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa. The monitor connects to the rear locking HDMI port(ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) that prevents the cable from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal.The BHDBT-R-SI supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach the receiver to a wall, rack or pole. Sets up quickly with no software to download or install.
Product Type: Video Extender Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 230 ft
Graphics Modes: 4K
Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Network (RJ-45): Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Serial Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6a
Receiver Height: 1.10"
Receiver Width: 4.50"
Receiver Depth: 2.50"
- Wall Mountable
Receiver Weight (Approximate): 8.80 oz
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.