Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3" Touchscreen
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $93.24
Epson ES-580W Wireless, auto-sheet feed scanner Save time with this easy-to-use, wireless document scanner with 10.9 cm touchscreen and scan direct features. Wireless scanning Scan direct to cloud, network folders and email without a PC Intuitive Epson ScanSmart software for the PC and Mac Previewing, OCR and uploading made easy Efficient Scan up to 35 ppm / 70 ipm1, capturing both sides in one pass Intelligent Auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal Control panel Easy to use 10.9cm colour LCD touchscreen No Computer Necessary Scanning made easy: with the 10.9cm touchscreen you can scan wirelessly direct to network and cloud folders, email addresses, or attached USB memory stick - no computer required. Save Time Double-sided scanning in a single pass, 100-sheet auto document feeder and scan speeds of 35ppm/70ipm1 mean you'll be able to complete your work quickly and save time. Flexible Scanning Scan direct from the scanners touchscreen and create customisable presets and layouts without the need for a computer. You can also scan and share using your PC or Mac, with Epson ScanSmart software or use your phone or tablet with the Epson Smart Panel app. Epson ES-580W Attributes Intelligent Intelligent colour and image adjustments - auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epsons Image Processing Technology Versatile Scan anything between 27-409 gsm, including receipts, business cards, plastic cards and more, producing high quality digital files. With inbuilt sensors for paper jams, double-feeding, and dirt-on-glass detection, all documents are kept safe and scanned to the highest quality.View AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.