Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner with Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Image Adjustment Tools
- Part Number #
- ES-400 II
- In Stock
- You save $77.25
Get organized in a snap scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass Quickly scan stacks of paper robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch Powerful software included easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time Seamless integration with most software solutions the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software Easy sharing and collaboration email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive Simplified file management create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files Intelligent color and image adjustments auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology Reliable paper feeding system Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples Versatile scanning of everyday documents scan extra long pages up to 240", business/ID cards, contracts and more Optional flatbed dock pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)View AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.