Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac with Sheet-fed, Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Part Number #
- DS-530 II
- In Stock
- You save $98.04
Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); one-pass duplex scanning Easily scan stacks of documents robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) Designed for reliability enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (2) 3-year limited warranty (3) with world-class service and support includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime Seamless compatibility with most document management systems includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software World-class performance and productivity blank page removal, auto-rotation, auto cropping, Dynamic Skew Correction, Dirt Detection, Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection Scan to online storage accounts (5) intuitively scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive and more with Epson Document Capture software Generate searchable PDFs and editable Office documents scan to editable Word, PowerPoint and Excel files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included Versatile paper handling scan stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, extra-long pages up to 240", and folded pages up to 11" x 17" (6) Easily automate tasks includes robust Document Capture Pro software for easily creating and managing scan jobsView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.