Ubiquiti UniFi UVC-G3-BULLET 4 Megapixel Network Camera - Bullet - UVC-G3-BULLET
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: UVC-G3-BULLET
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: UniFi
Product Model: UVC-G3-BULLET
Product Name: UniFi Video Camera G3 Bullet
The UniFi Video Camera G3 features clear 1080p video resolution. The ball-joint mount offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance.
- 1080p Full HD, 30 FPS
- EFL 3.6 mm, ?/1.8
- Outdoor Weather Resistant
- 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
- Built-in Microphone
- Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mount
- High-Power IR Range Extender Accessory (Sold Separately)
Product Type: Network Camera
HD Recording: Yes
Display & Graphics
Image Sensor Type: HDR
Color Supported: Color
Effective Camera Resolution: 4 Megapixel
Video Formats: H.264
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Focal Length: 3.60 mm
Network & Communication
Connectivity Technology: Cable
Remote Management: Yes
Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Wall Mount
- Ceiling Mount
- Pole Mount
Form Factor: Bullet
Weight (Approximate): 10.58 oz
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.