Ubiquiti UniFi G3-MICRO 2 Megapixel Network Camera - Bullet - UVC-G3-MICRO
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: UVC-G3-MICRO
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.ubnt.com
Brand Name: Ubiquiti
Product Line: UniFi
Product Model: G3-MICRO
Product Name: UniFi G3-MICRO Network Camera
The G3-MICRO wireless camera delivers sharp 1080p video in a compact, mount-anywhere form factor. It provides clear video footage day or night with automatic, integrated infrared night time illumination. The included mounting accessories accommodate installation in nearly any indoor location. Use the included AC power adapter for easy installation in any room, or use the included 802.3af power adapter for quick integration into existing network installs.
- 1080p Full HD
- Dual-band wireless
- 100-240V AC or 802.3af power
- Magnetic base, wall mounts, and desk mount included
Product Type: Network Camera
HD Recording: Yes
Night Vision Distance: 82 ft
Display & Graphics
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Color Supported: Color
Effective Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
Video Formats: H.264
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Focal Length: 2.70 mm
Network & Communication
Remote Management: Yes
Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Wall Mount
- Desk Mount
Form Factor: Bullet
Weight (Approximate): 1.30 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.