Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5 Cat6 Monitor Video Extender 2 Local Remote EDID 60Hz - B130-202
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B130-202
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B130-202
Product Name: B130-202 Video Console/Extender
Tripp Lite B130-202 allows you to extend two 1024x768 VGA video signals up to 500 ft., over ordinary Cat5e cable, from a single VGA source. The Transmitter / Receiver kit also features two local VGA HD15 ports, supporting a total of four VGA monitors ( 2 Local and 2 Remote ). Compatibility issues can occur when EDID information is not properly communicated between the source and the display. The B130-202 includes an EDID copy feature which stores a monitor's EDID information in the transmitter and sends it to the source, ensuring optimal compatibility. Supports all operating systems, and is plug-and-play...no software or drivers required.
Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
Number of Output Devices Supported: 2
Maximum Operating Distance: 500 ft
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440
Network (RJ-45): Yes
VGA In: Yes
VGA Out: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Number of VGA Inputs: 1
Number of VGA Outputs: 4
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
Transmitter Height: 1.06"
Transmitter Width: 4.50"
Transmitter Depth: 2.44"
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.