Tripp Lite VGA over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Receiver Repeater 1920x1440 1000' TAA - B130-111
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B130-111
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B130-111
Product Name: B130-111 TAA/GSA Compliant Video Console/Extender
Tripp Lite's B130-111 extender/repeater kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units. By connecting additional receiver (B132-100-1 or B132-100-WP-1) or repeater B132-110A) units, you can locate multiple monitors at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft.. With Tripp Lite's standard transmitters and receivers, a single VGA monitor can be located up to 1,000 ft. from the source. By inserting a remote/repeater unit in between, the signal can be regenerated and extended to another monitor up to an additional 1,000 ft. away. A monitor can be connected to both the remote/repeater and the receiver, allowing the signal to be transmitted to both points in the chain. Up to 4 remote units (3 remote/repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing video to up to 4 remote displays located at different points in the installation. 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6), is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution. For optimal image quality between 500 and 1,000 ft., use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K.Equalization and Gain controls are built into the remote/repeater unit for the adjustment of the video image. Mounting hardware is included for both the local and remote units, allowing them to be wall mounted, rackmounted, or pole mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
Number of Output Devices Supported: 2
Maximum Operating Distance: 2000 ft
Graphics Modes: XGA
Maximum Video Resolution: 1024 x 768
Network (RJ-45): Yes
VGA In: Yes
VGA Out: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 3
Number of VGA Inputs: 1
Number of VGA Outputs: 2
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
- Wall Mountable
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.