Tripp Lite RGB Component Video + Audio Over Cat5 Cat6 IP Extender Receiver TAA 1080i - B160-100-CSI
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B160-100-CSI
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B160-100-CSI
Product Name: Receiver Unit
The B160-100-CSI RGB Component Video + Audio over IP Extender Receiver works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series transmitter (sold separately) to extend and distribute component video + stereo audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 328 feet (100 meters) away, which is more than 200 feet farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite's NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 328 feet per switch.
Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite's NSS-G16D2. With a compatible B160-Series transmitter, this receiver works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort™, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing source devices. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-100-CSI supports video resolutions up to 1080i. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
RGB Component Video + Stereo Audio, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Receives IP-based audio + video transmitted point-to-point from a source 328 ft. away
- Add low-cost network switches between transmitter and receiver to continue extending distance up to 328 ft. per switch
Create a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation Using B160-Series Transmitters and Receivers
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers through multiple dedicated managed network switches
- IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
- Displays video from any analog or digital source, so you can mix and match technologies and use existing sources and monitors
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080i
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with all Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Product Type: Video Extender Receiver
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 328.08 ft
Graphics Modes: WUXGA
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
Receiver Height: 1.17"
Receiver Width: 5.04"
Receiver Depth: 3.94"
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Receiver Weight (Approximate): 1.59 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.