Tripp Lite Intl Portable Cooling / Air Conditioner 3.4kW 230V 50Hz 12k BTU - SRXCOOL12K
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SRXCOOL12K
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: SRXCOOL12K
Product Name: SRXCOOL12K Airflow Cooling System
The SRXCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 230V Portable Server Rack Cooling System pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL® line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach.
The self-contained SRXCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRXCOOL12K Portable Rack Air Conditioner also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K rolls on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNETLX remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
Product Type: Airflow Cooling System
Cooling Energy Consumption: 12660.7 kJ
Input Voltage: 220 V AC
Form Factor: Tower
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.