Tripp Lite Cooling Unit Air Conditioner for Wallmount Rack Cabinets 2K BTU 120V - SRCOOL2KWM
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: SRCOOL2KWM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: SRCOOL2KWM
Product Name: SmartRack 120V Air Conditioning Unit for Wall-Mount Rack Cabinets, 2,000 BTU
Marketing Information: The self-contained SRCOOL2KWM SmartRack® 120V Air Conditioning Unit mounts to the top of your wall-mount rack enclosure and delivers 2,000 BTU of close-coupled cooling power to the equipment mounted within the cabinet. The space-saving, energy-efficient SRCOOL2KWM filters and dehumidifies air, then cools the air and directs it through the ventilated front door or side wall of the cabinet. This helps prevent shutdowns and other equipment failures caused by overheating.
Recommended for server rooms and other IT environments with limited floor space, the SRCOOL2KWM is more efficient than units that cool an entire room, because the magnetic air scoop attached to the front of the unit pushes the cool air directly toward your equipment. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, so no water collection tank or floor drain is required. No plumbing or special circuits are needed, so setup is quick and easy.
The six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a standard 120V AC outlet. The SRCOOL2KWM restarts automatically after power failures. The user-friendly control panel lets you schedule unattended shutdowns and restarts, adjust the temperature and set other operating conditions.
Adding the optional SRCOOLNET2 module (sold separately) turns the SRCOOL2KWM into a managed network device via web browser, NMS or telnet. It allows you to monitor and adjust temperature and humidity remotely, access activity logs and receive alerts via email, SMS or SNMP.
Compact and Efficient Cooling of Rack Equipment
- Mounts to most wall-mount rack enclosures with ventilated door
- Close-coupled energy-saving cooling directed at equipment instead of whole room
- Recommended for IT environments with limited floor space
- 2,000 BTU (0.6 kW) of cooling capacity
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Eco-friendly R134A refrigerant meets environmental standards
- Magnetic front scoop directs cool air through rack's ventilated door or side wall to cool overheated rack equipment
- Magnetic door panel prevents warm air from entering cabinet
- Restarts automatically after power failures
- Intuitive push-button control panel features LCD display and diagnostic LEDs
- Operates at noise levels comparable to an average office setting
Optional Remote Management
- SRCOOLNET2 accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperature and humidity, receive alerts, review logs and control settings remotely via SNMP, web, SSH or telnet
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug attaches to standard AC outlet
- Built-in evaporator eliminates condensation-no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Magnetic air scoop attaches to rack enclosure's front door to optimize airflow
- Mounting hardware included
Product Type: Airflow Cooling System
Cooler Type: Air Cooler
Cooling Energy Consumption: 2110.1 kJ
Maximum Air Flow: 130 CFM
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Power Consumption: 276 W
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 35 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.