Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Video Extender Wallplate Kit 1920 x 1080 - B140-1A1-WP
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B140-1A1-WP
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B140-1A1-WP
Product Name: B140-1A1-WP Faceplate
Tripp Lite's B140-1A1-WP DVI over Cat5 Active Extender Kit is perfect for those who need a wallplate solution that extends a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. from the source. When using 24Awg, solid wire Cat5e/6 cabling (Tripp Lite N202-Series patch Cables), the B140-1A1-WP can extend a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft., or a 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. Installation is quick and easy: Simply plug a pre-terminated RJ45 patch cable between the two wallplates and connect the wallplates to the source and monitor using standard DVI-D Single-Link cables (Tripp Lite P561-Series). The signal will be sent with perfect video quality with equalization control at the receiver end, which allows adjustment for the sharpest image. Wallplates mount in standard in-wall electrical boxes or surface mount boxes. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Product Type: Faceplate
Mount Location: Wall Mount
Number of RJ-45 Ports: 2
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.