Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender Splitter 2-Port Transmitter 200' - B140-002
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B140-002
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B140-002
Product Name: DVI over Cat5 Extender/Splitter, 2-Port Local Transmitter Unit
The B140-002 transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal to two monitors up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The B140-002 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no software or drivers required. It also comes with mounting hardware that allows it to be wallmounted, rackmounted, or pole-mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Installation is simple. Connect the B140-002 transmitter to a DVI source using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp Lite B140-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Finally, each remote receiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B140-002 using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
For longer extension distances, use a B140-1A0 or B140-1A0-WP active receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft..
For shorter extension distances, use a B140-1P0 or B140-1P0-WP passive receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft..
Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit. Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-002, for a total of 4 displays per channel. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel) A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft..
Product Type: Video Extender Transmitter
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
Number of Output Devices Supported: 2
Maximum Operating Distance: 200 ft
Graphics Modes: Full HD
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Network (RJ-45): Yes
DVI In: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Number of DVI Inputs: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
Transmitter Height: 1"
Transmitter Width: 2.50"
Transmitter Depth: 3.60"
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.