Tripp Lite 4-Port 4K HDMI Video Splitter Ultra-HD x 2K w/ Audio 3840x2160 @ 24/30Hz - B118-004-UHD
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B118-004-UHD
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B118-004-UHD
Product Name: 4-Port 4K HDMI Splitter for Ultra-HD (4Kx2K) Video and Audio - 3840x2160
Tripp Lite's B118-004-UHD HDMI Splitter allows the 4K2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on up to four HDMI displays, or, connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 16.4 ft. (5 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 23 ft. (7 m.) between splitter and display. Supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4Kx2K 3840 x 2160 (24Hz and 30Hz). High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP and EDID compliant.
Product Type: Signal Splitter
HDMI In: Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 4
Input Voltage: 230 V AC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.