Tripp Lite 4-Port 3D HDMI Splitter HDCP 2.2, HDR, 4K @ 60Hz Ultra HD Video Audio - B118-004-UHD-2
- Tripp Lite
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B118-004-UHD-2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B118-004-UHD-2
Product Name: B118-004-UHD-2 4-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter
4-Port HDMI splitter transmits Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K audio/video (A/V) from an HDMI source to four HDMI displays at the same time. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cabling, this splitter can transmit full 3D and a 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) signal up to 15'. It supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). Splitter also supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure its compatibility with the latest audio/video hardware.
Product Type: Signal Splitter
Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 × 2160
HDMI In: Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
Number of HDMI Outputs: 4
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance: 22.97 ft
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
- 5 V DC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: Taiwan
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.