Synology E10G18-T2 10GB Ethernet Adapter w/ 2x RJ45 Ports
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $207.32
- Mfr Part Number: E10G18-T2
- IEEE 802.3an 10Gbps Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Data Transfer Rates: 10 Gbps per port
- Network Operation Mode: Full Duplex
- Supported OS: Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) 6.2.1 and onward
- Applied Models:
- 19-series: RS1219+
- 18-series: FS1018, RS3618xs, DS3018xs, RS2818RP+, RS2418(RP)+, RS818(RP)+, DS1618+
- 17-series: FS3017, FS2017, RS18017xs+, RS4017xs+, RS3617xs+, RS3617RPxs, RS3617xs, DS3617xs, DS1817+, DS1517+
- 16-series: RS18016xs+
- 15-series: RC18015xs+, DS3615xs
- 14-series: RS3614xs+, RS3614(RP)xs
- 13-series: RS10613xs+, RS3413xs+
- 12-series: RS3412(RP)xs, DS3612xs
- 11-series: RS3411(RP)xs, DS3611xs
- 19-series: RS1219+
- PCIe Interface: PCIe 3.0 and 2.0 compatible , 8-lane or 4-lane auto-negotiation
- Ethernet connector: RJ45 copper
- Bracket Height: Low Profile and Full Height
- Certification: FCC, CE, BSMI
- Dimentions (WxDxH): 68.9 x 13.6 x 170.6 mm
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.