Lenovo ThinkServer X550-T2 PCIe 10Gb 2 Port Base-T Ethernet Adapter by Intel - 4XC0G88856
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 4XC0G88856
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Series: X550
Product Model: X550-T2
Product Name: ThinkServer X550-T2 PCIe 10Gb 2 Port Base-T Ethernet Adapter by Intel
The Intel X550 10GBase-T Adapter is a low cost, low power 10 GbE performance adapter suitable for all data center applications. With support for standard CAT 6a cabling with RJ45 connectors, the X550 offers a low barrier of entry to 10 Gb Ethernet networking.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the Intel X550 offerings and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about Intel X550 adapters and consider their use in IT solutions.
Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x4
Total Number of Ports: 2
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
Network Technology: 10GBase-T
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Device Supported: Server
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China RoHS
- EU WEEE
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.