Sony LTX100G- LTO-1 100GB/200GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Tape Technology||LTO-1 Tapes|
|Product Name||LTO-1 Data Cartridge|
|Product Type||Storage media - LTO Ultrium|
|Native Capacity||100 GB|
- Data Cartridge
- LTO, Ultrium-1 (LTO1)
- 100 GB
Sony LTX100G-Bulk has impressive data storage capacity with 100GB native and 200GB of compressed data. Sony offering fast and fully secure data transfer speed with 20MB/Sec native and 40MB/Sec with compressed data. Sony LTO-1 Bulk base film uses Ultra fine coating technique with using binder metal particles, which helps tape surface smoother and even to hold 384 data tracks and with 609M long tape. Sony first generation media tape efficiently designed with superior material and high quality manufacturing process. Sony LTO 1 Bulk Tape has a small compact size that helps easy to use and relocate. High quality and firmly closed casing and robust design awards better protection over 30 years of archival life. Sony first LTO Ultrium tape embedded with a 4KB memory chip that gives protection and skillful organize loading and unloading operation among tape and drive and also helps Ultrium drives to accelerate the access speed to desired data. Sony LTO1 tape is compatible with all Ultrium 1 tape drives those carrying Ultrium logo.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.