IBM 08L9120- LTO-1 100GB/200GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Tape Technology||LTO-1 Tapes|
|Product Name||LTO-1 Data Cartridge|
|Product Type||Storage media - LTO Ultrium|
|Native Capacity||100 GB|
- Data Cartridge
- LTO, Ultrium-1 (LTO1)
- 100 GB
IBM LTO-1 Tape is a magnetic tape formation that base on Ultrium technology format. This reliable and most successful media format offers high capacity through efficient native storage capacity of 100GB and with compressed data storage capacity of 200GB. The first generation cartridge is design with high quality coating and dispersion methods and creates a reliable smoother and robust base film that is half-inch wide and able to hold 384 data tracks with 609M long tape. LTO 1 Ultrium Backup Tapes embedded with a 4KB non-contact memory chip or LTO-CM that hold most important data to communicate with LTO1 drives during fast and reliable loading and unloading operation via radio frequency (RF). Data transfer speed 20MB/Sec native 40MB/Sec compressed and keep on the IBM guarantee to further improvement Ultrium tape technology. LTO1 08L9120- data cartridge is part of long list of IBM data storage devices that offer high quality, superior consistency for all type of data based business worldwide.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.