Samsung 460DR-2 - DR Series 46" Outdoor LCD Display - 460DR-2
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer Part Number: 460DR-2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Line: SyncMaster
Product Series: DR
Product Model: 460DR-2
Product Name: 460DR-2 - DR Series 46" Outdoor LCD Display
Marketing Information: Easy Customization
The 460DR-2 is an open frame solution, so it lends itself to a wide variety of outdoor uses.
High Brightness, High Contrast
1500 nits brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio assure excellent visibility in outdoor settings with bright ambient light conditions.
The 460DR-2's special monitor film provides bystanders with a perfect view of the on-screen imagery while wearing sunglasses.
Full HD Resolution
The 460DR-2 offers full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, adding richness and depth to the image quality.
RJ45 MDC and DisplayPort
DisplayPort delivers enhanced connectivity and an improved display interface, while an upgraded Multi Display Control solution enables control of multiple monitors via their embedded RJ45 interfaces.
SBB-A and SBB-AD7 Slide-In Network Module
The display's open-frame solution is compatible with the SBB-A and SBB-AD7 media players, adding network capability as well as MagicInfo™ Premium software (the first 5 licenses are free).
Product Type: Digital Signage Display
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 46"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlight Technology: CCFL
Scan Format: 1080p
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
Brightness: 1500 Nit
Network & Communication
Number of HDMI Inputs: 2
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
VESA Mount Standard: 400 x 400
Weight (Approximate): 52.80 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.