Samsung 460UTn-2 Digital Signage Display - 460UTN-2
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 460UTN-2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Series: UT
Product Model: 460UTn-2
Product Name: 460UTn-2 Digital Signage Display
The SAMSUNG UT series 46 LCD displays feature bezels of just 2.4 mm on the bottom and right, and 4.3 mm on the top and left, for a total of 6.7 mm bezel to bezel enabling video walls are virtually seamless. 460UTn-2 offer total solution for video matrix. Simple video matrix installation is possible with embedded video wall feature, supporting max. 10 x 10. The samsung ID stand (MID462-UT2) enables multiple UT series LFDs to be simply stacked just like bricks. The specialized W/M accessary WMN460UTD enables LFDs to be added to and removed from the video matrix already set. White Balance adjustment option enable ensure correctly colored video wall as a whole. The built-in computer and MagicInfo software make it easy to control content over LAN / WAN. Up to 100 LFDs are able to connected as Digital Loop out of HDMI, DVI and Display port with equal picture quality of full HD quarranteed. The RJ45 LAN MDC feature offer the powerful remote controlling with the present RS232C daisy chain MDC. Small sensor kit(CY-EBIS) can be put on the edge of product to sense ambient brightness and recieve remote controller signal.
Product Type: Digital Signage Display
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 46"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
- 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
Country of Origin: Mexico
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.