Polycom EagleEye III HD Video Conferencing Camera - 60 fps - 8200-09810-002
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 8200-09810-002
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.poly.com
Brand Name: Polycom
Product Line: EagleEye
Product Model: III HD
Product Name: EagleEye III HD Video Conferencing Camera
Experience incredible high-definition video with the Polycom EagleEye Series camera, designed for Polycom conference room solutions, including the Polycom HDX and Group Series Systems.
The EagleEye III camera has full PTZ capabilities and is a perfect solution for anysized environment. The EagleEye III camera ships will almost all HDX packages making it simple to upgrade from 720p today to 1080p tomorrow with only a license key. The EagleEye View camera ships standard with the HDX 6000 View package and has manual pan and tilt as well as manual focus and built-in microphones making it ideal for smaller environments. The EagleEye Acoustic has an Electronic Pan, Tilt and Zoom and built-in microphones, a fixed focus range and is available for the Group Series.
Product Type: Video Conferencing Camera
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Frame Rate: 60 fps
Image Sensor: CMOS
Focus Modes: Auto-focus
Digital Zoom: 12x
Polycom HDX Video Conferencing Systems:
Polycom Group Video Conferencing Systems:
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.