Logitech Video Conferencing Camera - 30 fps - USB - 960-001184
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 960-001184
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Name: PTZ Pro 2 Video Conferencing Camera
A LEAP FORWARD IN OPTICS AND PERFORMANCE
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 delivers premium optics and life-like video to create the experience of sitting together in the same room, even if you are a thousand miles away. Technical improvements accent the camera's brilliantly sharp image resolution, outstanding color reproduction, and exceptional optical accuracy. At half the price of comparable models, PTZ Pro 2 is clearly the smart choice.
ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
PTZ Pro 2 features state-of-the-art camera technology, including 10x HD zoom with 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt. Far-end camera control and three adjustable presets add convenience for meeting organizers. H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) reduces bandwidth requirements.
EASY TO SET UP AND USE
PTZ Pro 2 connects with a single USB cable. Certifications with leading VC applications make it easy to use any video conferencing applications - including the ones you already use.
CAPTURE THE ACTION IN HIGH-DEF
Outstanding image resolution, color reproduction, and optical accuracy make PTZ Pro 2 an ideal choice for large conference rooms and auditoriums. Upgraded motor assembly enables fluid movement from preset to preset. Precision lens automatically focuses on people and objects to deliver sharp resolution.
OPERATE NEARBY OR FAR AWAY
Pan, tilt, and zoom with the hand-held remote to see everything in your conference room, auditorium, classroom, or workspace. The camera can also be operated from a remote location with downloadable software.
Product Type: Video Conferencing Camera
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps
Focus Modes: Auto-focus
Host Interface: USB
Weight (Approximate): 1.28 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.