Lenovo ThinkSystem QLogic QML2692 Mezz 16Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Adapter - 7ZT7A00520
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 7ZT7A00520
Product Name: ThinkSystem QLogic QML2692 Mezz 16Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Adapter
The ThinkSystem QLogic QML2692 Mezz 16Gb 2-Port Fibre Channel Adapter is an Enhanced Generation 5 (Gen 5) 16 Gb FC adapter for ThinkSystem blade servers. The adapter, based on Cavium technology, offer industry leading native FC performance with extremely low CPU usage with full hardware offloads. Enhanced Gen 5 FC technology provides advanced storage networking features capable of supporting the most demanding virtualized and private cloud environments, while fully leveraging the capabilities of high-performance 16 Gb FC (16GFC) and all-flash arrays (AFAs).
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the QLogic mezz adapter and its key features, specifications and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the adapter and consider its use in IT solutions.
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Type: Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 2
Data Transfer Rate: 16 Gbit/s
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
Weight (Approximate): 0.46 oz
Lenovo Storage Systems:
- SN550 (7X16)
- SN850 (7X15)
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.