Lenovo ThinkSystem Emulex LPe35002 32Gb 2-port PCIe Fibre Channel Adapter - 4XC7A08251
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Product Name: ThinkSystem Emulex LPe35002 32Gb 2-port PCIe Fibre Channel Adapter
The next generation Emulex 32 Gb LPe35000/LPe35002 1-port and 2-port Fibre Channel host bus adapters for ThinkSystem servers are an ideal solution when requiring high-speed data transfer in storage connectivity for virtualized environments, data backup, and mission-critical applications. They are designed to meet the needs of modern networked all-flash array storage systems that utilize high performance and low latency solid state storage drives for caching and persistent storage as well as hard disk drive arrays.
Did you know?
The Emulex 32 Gb FC HBAs have an advanced ASIC which can achieve 5M IOPS per adapter, 3x more than the previous generation adapter, which speeds up applications, all-flash arrays (AFAs), and allows you to handle peak workload I/O spikes.
Compared to the previous generation, Emulex Gen 7 FC HBAs offer up to 3x better latency, enhanced security, and operational efficiency for 32GFC SANs. The adapters support a PCIe 4.0 host interface which enables 2x more bandwidth per lane with servers that have PCIe 4.0 support.
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Type: Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 2
Data Transfer Rate: 32 Gbit/s
Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 50/125 µm
Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
Host Interface: PCI Express 4.0 x8
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Card Height: Low-profile
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.