HP Healthcare Edition HC271 27" WQHD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - White - 3ME70A8#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3ME70A8#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Healthcare Edition
Product Model: HC271
Product Name: Healthcare Edition HC271 Clinical Review Monitor
A clinician companion for consistent images and clean workspaces.
Deploy a display optimized for patient rooms, nurses stations, medical carts, and public areas with the HP Healthcare Edition HC271. It's built for easy, repeatable sanitization after every patient engagement and is DICOM Part 14 compliant for accurate viewing of medical images.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: WQHD
Response Time: 12 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 9.2 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 350 Nit - Typical
Operating Power Consumption: 55 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 11.02 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China Energy Label (CEL)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.