HP Business Z27x 27" WQHD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - D7R00A8R#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: D7R00A8R#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Business
Product Series: Z
Product Model: Z27x
Product Name: DreamColor Z27x Studio Display
Work in brilliant, trusted color and bring your ideas to life with the HP DreamColor Z27x Studio Display, featuring HP's unrivaled integrated calibration engine, 4K input support, and 10-bit color that drives up to 1.07 billion onscreen colors.
Astonishing performance for the color professional
Consistently deliver rich, accurate colors and ultra-deep blacks with HP's custom-engineered 27-inch diagonal DreamColor panel. Get massive 2560 × 1440 resolution and crisp, clear presentation from 1000:1 typical, 800:1 minimum contrast ratio and high brightness.
The power tool for your color workflow
Experience up to 1.07 billion colors with 1,024 tones per channel as the HP DreamColor Engine 2 powers through your 4K content with 10-bit color accuracy and easily handles today's most demanding professional workflows.
Color customization at your fingertips
Create your own color space with just one-touch with the integrated calibration engine. Enjoy seamless compatibility with a range of professional colorimetric devices, including the optional HP DreamColor Calibration Solution.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: WQHD
Response Time: 7 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Color Supported: 1.07 Billion Colors
Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 15.55"
Width with Stand: 25.24"
Depth with Stand: 9.55"
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 19.40 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China Energy Label (CEL)
- TCO Certified Displays
- ENERGY STAR
- EPEAT Gold
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.