HP FlexFabric 12910 Switch AC Chassis Switch L3 Managed
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Flash Memory Installed Size||1 GB|
|Remote Management Protocol||RMON|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 2|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3|
|Remote Management Protocol||Telnet|
|Returns Policy||This product is subject to our return policy. Please see our complete return policy for details.|
|Warranty - Labor||Call for Warranty|
|Warranty - Parts||Call for Warranty|
- Networking Protocol
- Remote Management Protocol
- Flash Memory Installed Size
- RIP Management Protocol
The HP Flexfabric 12910 Switch AC Chassis is a cutting edge particular server farm center switch intended to backing virtualized server farms and the advancing needs of private and open cloud organizations. It conveys remarkable levels of execution, buffering, scale, and accessibility with high thickness 10gbe, 40gbe and 100gbe network. The switch Series incorporates 10-opening and 16-space skeleton. Prepared for programming characterized systems administration (SDN), the HP Flexfabric 12910 Switch AC Chassis backings full Layer 2 and 3 characteristics and propelled server farm characteristics to manufacture strong versatile fabric and attain union. The HP Flexfabric 12910 Switch AC Chassis gives non-blocking, lossless Clos structural planning with Voqs and expansive cradles with the adaptability and versatility for future development.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.