HP 27 27" WQHD Quantum Dot LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5DQ99AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 5DQ99AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Pavilion
Product Model: 27
Product Name: Pavilion 27 Quantum Dot 27-inch Display
Create, edit and stream with vibrant cinema-like colors thanks to innovative Quantum Dot on Glass display technology-with eco-conscious construction. The striking, modern design fits your vibe while lifelike picture quality inspires you creatively-all in HP's thinnest-ever Quad HD display.
This Quad HD Quantum Dot on Glass display that gives you movie theatre quality visuals at home. Create, edit and stream in more than a billion vibrant colors and stunning clarity.
At 6.5mm, this is the thinnest display HP has ever made, thanks to breakthrough Quantum Dot on Glass technology. Ultra-thin, 3-sided micro-edge display gives you more screen without the distracting bezel for stunning views on-screen and on-desk.
Versatile connection options
Features a variety of connectivity options including USB-C™ video, DisplayPort™, HDMI, and USB 3.0; effortlessly connect all your favorite devices, while staying ahead of the ever-changing tech curve.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: WQHD
Response Time: 14 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 9.2 mil
Backlight Technology: Quantum Dot LED
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
Brightness: 400 Nit
USB Type-C: Yes
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 7.58 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.