HP 25mx 24.5" Full HD LED Gaming LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - 4JF31AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 4JF31AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Model: 25mx
Product Name: 25mx Gaming (24.5" ) Full-HD Monitor - 144hz, 1ms Response
This display has all the essentials for faster action. Enjoy smooth, stutter-free visuals that respond as fast as you do thanks to a 144Hz refresh rate and AMD® FreeSync™ technology, while the Full HD screen delivers all your entertainment with vivid colors and crisp clarity.
- 62.23 cm (24.5")
- Anti-glare; Language selection; LED backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; User programmable; AMD FreeSync™
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 2.0 (with HDCP support)
The speed you need
Ensure even the most action-packed moments are smooth, crisp, and free of motion blur with a 144Hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time.
Experience the difference of fluid, stutter-free gameplay on this crystal clear FHD (1920 x 1080) display with AMD® FreeSync™ technology.
Enjoy 100mm of smooth, precise height adjustment so your display is always in the most comfortable position.
Product Type: Gaming LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 24.5"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Panel Technology: Twisted nematic (TN)
Response Time: 1 ms GTG (OD)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 11.1 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Horizontal Frequency: 30 kHz to 167 kHz
Vertical Frequency: 48 Hz to 144 Hz
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Standard Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 12,000,000:1
Brightness: 400 Nit
Tearing Prevention Technology: FreeSync
Operating Power Consumption: 32 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 19.39"
Width with Stand: 21.94"
Depth with Stand: 8.13"
Weight (Approximate): 12.61 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.