HP 25 24.5" Full HD LED Gaming LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - Z7Y57AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: Z7Y57AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: OMEN
Product Model: 25
Product Name: OMEN 25 Widescreen LCD Monitor
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast-paced combat, with a display designed for truly game-changing clarity. Feel the rush of a lightning fast 144Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync™ technology - capable of smooth, crystal-clear visuals. Now you can savor every triumph, without missing a single detail.
Victory at the speed of you
Dodge the hook. Steal the objective. Explode with high voltage. 144Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time reduce input lag and jumpstart the fury you bring to each match.
Gameplay that keeps up with you
With AMD FreeSync™ Technology you can focus on the objective without blurring or tearing holding you back from obliterating your opponent's backline.
It's your gear. Hook it up.
Connection options for your entire gaming arsenal. With 1 DisplayPort, 2 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and a convenient hook for your headset, you're always ready for action.
Product Type: Gaming LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 24.5"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 1 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 11.1 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
Brightness: 400 Nit
Tearing Prevention Technology: FreeSync
Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
Operating Power Consumption: 40 W
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 16.07"
Width with Stand: 22.42"
Depth with Stand: 8.96"
Weight (Approximate): 7.83 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 10.14 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.