HP 256 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 Internal - PCI Express - 1CA51AA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1CA51AA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Name: Turbo Drive Gen2 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive
Marketing Information: Overview
Hardware Procurement compatibility
- HP ProDesk 400 G3 DM (Mini), HP ProDesk 600 G3 MT, HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF, HP ProDesk 600 G3 Desktop Mini, HP ProOne 600 G2 AIO 21.5" Touch, HP EilteDesk 800 G3 TWR, HP EliteDesk 800 G3 SFF, HP EliteDesk 800 G3 35W Desktop Mini, HP EliteDesk 800 G3 65W Desktop Mini
Streamline your workflows
Tackle large files and reduce your work time from hours to minutes with a solid state drive powered by M.2 PCIe NVMe technology.Budget-conscious innovation
Access affordable high performance with a triple layer (TLC) architecture that stacks three cell layers on top of one another.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 256 GB
Drive Interface: PCI Express
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: M.2
Compatibility: HP Desktop PCs:
- ProDesk 400 G3 DM (Mini)
- ProDesk 600 G3 MT
- ProDesk 600 G3 SFF
- ProDesk 600 G3 Desktop Mini
- ProOne 600 G2 AIO 21.5" Touch
- EilteDesk 800 G3 TWR
- EliteDesk 800 G3 SFF
- EliteDesk 800 G3 35W Desktop Mini
- EliteDesk 800 G3 65W Desktop Mini
Device Supported: Desktop PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.