HP Turbo 256 GB Solid State Drive - Internal - PCI Express - N3S12AT
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: N3S12AT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Turbo
Product Name: Turbo Drive 256 GB PCIe Solid State Drive
Marketing Information: Reduce boot up, calculation, and graphics response times and revolutionize how your HP Business Desktop handles large files with the HP Turbo Drive 256 GB PCIe Solid State Drive, a remarkably affordable and innovative storage solution.
Tackle large files and reduce your work time from hours to minutes with a solid state drive powered by ultra-fast Samsung M.2 PCIe technology.Amazingly affordable.
Access up to 2x the performance at a cost similar to today's standard SSD with this innovative solution.Optimized storage.
Integrate your performance by easily combining the HP Turbo Drive with higher capacity drives.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 256 GB
Drive Interface: PCI Express
Drive Type: Internal
Compatibility: Dell Desktop PCs:
- EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor PC
- EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PC
- EliteDesk 700 G1 Small Form Factor PC
- EliteDesk 700 G1 Microtower PC
- ProDesk 490 G2 Microtower PC
Device Supported: Desktop PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.