EVGA DG-76 Gaming Computer Case - 160-B0-2230-KR
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: EVGA Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: 160-B0-2230-KR
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.evga.com
Brand Name: EVGA
Product Series: DG-7
Product Model: DG-76
Product Name: DG-76 Gaming Computer Case
The DG-7 Series Gaming Case
Designed For Gamers The mid-tower is the ideal form factor that is well balanced between usable space and overall footprint. DG-7 is a case designed with aesthetics and function in mind, and is the perfect mid-tower solution.
Convenient and versatile to build
Built in Cable management, covered psu shroud, and hidden hard drive trays for a clean and easy build. Supports up to 7 case fans, fully compatible with 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, and 120mm radiators.
Awesome Vertical GPU Support!
Vertical GPU support- DG-7 series supports vertical GPU mounting. In tandem with the beautiful tempered glass side panel, vertical GPU mounting is the perfect way to display your GPU.
Allows you to fully control the RGB lighting in your case.
THE DG-7 SERIES GAMING CASE IS THE ULTIMATE PLATFORM
DG-7 is the perfect solution to the mid-tower case, it features convenient and easy cable management, wide range of radiator support, durable steel frame. The tempered glass side panel is perfect to show off your system, no matter if you go with traditional GPU mount or vertical GPU mount.
Product Type: Gaming Computer Case
- Mini ITX
Number of Fans Supported: 7
Number of Fans Installed: 3
Installed Fan Size: 4.72"
Number of Internal 3.5" Bays: 2
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 2
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
Power Supply Installed: No
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 0
Color: Matte Black
- Tempered Glass
Form Factor: Mid-tower
Weight (Approximate): 19.40 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.