HP OMEN 880-100 880-160 Gaming Desktop Computer - Core i7 i7-9700K - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - 256 - 2HJ84AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2HJ84AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: OMEN
Product Series: 880-100
Product Model: 880-160
Product Name: OMEN 880-160 Gaming Desktop Computer
The OMEN Desktop is geared with a cutting-edge design, the industry's latest Hardware Procurement , and easy upgradability to crush the latest AAA titles, and give you the top-tier performance competition demands.
Product Type: Gaming Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 9th Gen
Processor Model: i7-9700K
Processor Speed: 3.60 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model: GeForce RTX 2070
Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 8 GB
Graphics Memory Technology: GDDR6
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Dedicated
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB 3.0 Type-C™
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Weight (Approximate): 38.80 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: EPEAT Silver
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.