Epson Workforce ES-60W Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $41.62
Scan anywhere The ES-60W has built-in Wi-Fi and battery with an LCD Panel, providing true mobility to scan anywhere at speeds of just four seconds per page. When fully charged, scan up to 300 pages without the need for a power source. Highly organised Epson's new ScanSmart software makes it effortless for anyone to scan how they want, providing an easy-to-use step by step scanning process. Users can save and send files in common formats like PDF, jpeg, tiff and many more. Continuous scanning with automatic feed mode speeds up scanning process, while the CIS sensor delivers instant scanning with no warm up time. The new LCD panel makes it easy to define job tasks when working remotely. Flexible The ability to scan a wide range of document and media types makes this model a reliable asset. It handles paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and long paper up to 1.8 metres. Key Features Scan anywhere Small, lightweight design USB cable or integrated battery power Scan up to 300 pages between battery charges Fast scanning speeds At up to 4 seconds per page (8.5ppm) Simplify your workload Continuous scanning with automatic feed mode Includes new ScanSmart software Get scanning quickly and easilyView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.