DELL SonicWALL NSA 3600 1U 3400Mbit/s hardware firewall
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $1,823.91
|Firewall throughput||3400 Mbit/s|
|VPN throughput||1500 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p|
|VPN tunnels quantity||800|
|Number of users||325000 user(s)|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Ports & interfaces|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||2|
|SFP module slots quantity||4|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||4|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||6|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||14|
|Management protocols||SNMP 2, SNMP 3, CLI|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, ICMP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP|
|Routing protocols||BGP, IP, OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,DES,MD5,SHA-1|
|AC input voltage||120-230|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||74.3 W|
|Power supply||250 W|
|Minimum RAM||2048 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17 x 19.1 x 1.8" (431.8 x 485.1 x 45.7 mm)|
|Weight||13.6 lbs (6.17 kg)|
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.