DELL SonicWALL NSA 2600 1U 1900Mbit/s hardware firewall
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $1,091.13
|Firewall throughput||1900 Mbit/s|
|VPN throughput||1100 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p|
|VPN tunnels quantity||75|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||50|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||10|
|Management protocols||SNMP 2, SNMP 3, CLI|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, ICMP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP|
|Routing protocols||BGP, IP, OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES,192-bit AES,256-bit AES,DES,MD5,SHA-1|
|AC input voltage||120-230|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||49.4 W|
|Power supply||200 W|
|Minimum RAM||2048 MB|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 Â°C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.9 x 10.2 x 1.8" (429.3 x 259.1 x 45.7 mm)|
|Weight||10.1 lbs (4.58 kg)|
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.