Dell Latitude 3000 3190 11.6" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Notebook - 1366 x 768 - Celeron N4120 - 4 GB RAM - M2M8X
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: M2M8X
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: Latitude
Product Series: 3000
Product Model: 3190
Product Name: Latitude 3190 2-in-1
Empowering student-led learning
An 11.6-inch 2-in-1 built with best-in-class durability puts students in charge of their learning experience, able to interact from any angle or mode?flat, tent, tablet or laptop.
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Survives school days and school kids
Constructed for collaboration: View and write with the optional Dell MPP Active Pen from any angle or mode-flat, tent, tablet or laptop. Purpose-built 2-in-1's for education make it easy for students to create, collaborate and share ideas.
Good past the last bell: With 11+ hours of battery life, this trusty PC gets kids through even the longest school days. Plus, they'll power through any assignment with the help of Intel®?Celeron® quad-core® processors and Pentium® quad-core® plus DDR4 memory (4GB & 8GB).
Designed to be kid-proof: The Latitude 3190 2-in-1 comes with a sealed, spill-resistant keyboard designed to withstand 12 oz. spills, plus rubberized base for improved durability, making it able to endure a 30-inch drop. A touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ provides 10x scratch resistance compared to traditional displays. It's built to handle bumps and drops from lockers, lunchrooms, backpacks and buses.
Windows for the win
Students can create dynamic projects and write papers using a suite of optional Microsoft Office programs. They can also take advantage of hundreds of education apps that are available for easy download on the Windows Store. And an optional world-facing camera makes it easy for kids to record research on the go.
Our job is to make yours easier
Professional Learning Services:
We partner with administrators and teachers to develop outcome-based programs that enhance teaching, leading and learning practices. Our goal is to empower educators to make the most of Dell learning devices in the classroom.
We'll answer anytime you call. Dell ProSupport gives you 24x7 access to experts that can provide step-by-step troubleshooting or tech-to-tech support.
Dell Financial Services:
This cost-effective learning device is ideal for educators and parents focused on the bottom line. We've provided multiple ways to affordably finance enriched learning and empowering tools for your students.
Product Type: 2 in 1 Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Model: N4120
Maximum Turbo Speed: 2.60 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 128 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 11.6"
Screen Mode: HD
Display Screen Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 600
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Rear Camera: No
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports: 2
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Education (Multi Language)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Keyboard Localization: English (US)
Keyboard Backlight: No
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 3-cell
Maximum Battery Run Time: 11 Hour
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 65 W
Form Factor: Convertible
Weight (Approximate): 3.17 lb
Features: Gorilla Glass
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.