Dell Latitude 3000 3190 11.6" Netbook - 1366 x 768 - Celeron N4100 - 4 GB RAM - 128 SSD - H6T75
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: H6T75
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Line: Latitude
Product Series: 3000
Product Model: 3190
Product Name: Latitude 3190
Enrich education. Empower students.
An 11.6-inch laptop that provides a cost-effective solution for student-led learning, built with the best-in-class durability to withstand every school day.
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Product Type: Netbook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Model: N4100
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 128 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 11.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics
Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 2
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Keyboard Localization: English
Keyboard Backlight: No
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 3-cell
Weight (Approximate): 2.79 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR 6.1
Country of Origin: China
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.