Dell Business Thunderbolt Dock - TB16 with 240W Adapter - 3GMVT
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 3GMVT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Model: TB16
Product Name: Business Thunderbolt Dock - TB16 with 240W Adapter
One dock. One cable. Ultimate Performance.
The Dell Business Thunderbolt Dock - TB16 with 240W Adapter with Intel® Thunderbolt 3 technology is the ultimate docking solution, designed for power users and traditional workstation clients, creating the ability to connect up to three FHD displays, two 4K displays, or one 5K display at 60Hz. Data transfers up to 40 Gbps allow lightning-fast transfers of larger files such as video editing files.
Small footprint and big flexibility
The Dell Business Thunderbolt Dock - TB16 with 240W Adapter is small in size-just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches (145 x 145 x 51mm). By connecting one cable to your laptop, you can get access to a wide variety of ports, enhancing productivity.
One source for power
The Dell Business Thunderbolt Dock - TB16 with 240W Adapter can provide power to your laptop (at 19.5V) and can also provide up to 60W of power to attached Thunderbolt™ 3 peripherals. Dell Precision, Latitude or XPS notebooks with a Thunderbolt™ 3 port can receive up to 130W of power.
Product Type: Docking Station
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Device Supported: Notebook
Host Interface: USB Type C
Audio Line In: Yes
Audio Line Out: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Mini DisplayPort: Yes
Wireless LAN: Yes
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 240 W
Weight (Approximate): 1.59 lb
Compatibility: Dell Notebooks:
- XPS 13 (9350)
- XPS 15 (9550)
- XPS 12 (9250)
- XPS 13 (9360)
- XPS 9560
- XPS 9365
- Precision 5520
- Precision 3520
- Precision 15 7000 Series (7510)
- Precision 17 7000 Series (7710)
- Precision 15 3000 Series (3510)
- Precision 15 5000 Series (5510)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.