Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 - 180W - 452-BCNP
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 452-BCNP
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Model: TB16
Product Name: Thunderbolt Dock TB16 - 180W
The Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock TB16 -180W allows you to quickly connect your mobile workstation to a single data and power source for ultimate display performance and speedy data transfers. The dock connects to Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled notebooks* with a single USB Type-C Thunderbolt™ Cable, allowing users to quickly connect to multiple displays and peripherals, providing power to the notebook, and freeing up space on your desk and in your workspace. * While Dell has committed to ensuring the TB16 meets open standards, 3rd party OEMs can limit compatibility
The Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock TB16 -180W provides power to your laptop and connects displays and essential devices for the ultimate workspace.
The Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock TB16 -180W with Intel® Thunderbolt 3 technology is the ultimate docking solution, designed for power users and traditional workstation clients, creating the ability to connect up to three FHD displays, two 4K displays, or one 5K display at 60Hz. Data transfers up to 40 Gbps allow lightning-fast transfers of larger files such as video editing files.
The Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock TB16 -180W is small in size-just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches (145 x 145 x 51mm). By connecting one cable to your laptop, you can get access to a wide variety of ports, enhancing productivity.
A wide variety of ports gives flexibility to connect essential devices.
The Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock TB16 -180W can provide power to your laptop (at 19.5V) and can also provide power to attached Thunderbolt™ 3 peripherals. With the ability to provide up to 60W of power to an external Thunderbolt™ 3 device, this version is best for Dell Latitude and XPS notebooks and 2-in-1s with a Thunderbolt™ 3 port that require up to 65W of power.
Product Type: Docking Station
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Device Supported: Notebook
Host Interface: Thunderbolt 3
Audio Line In: Yes
Audio Line Out: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Mini DisplayPort: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 1.59 lb
Compatibility: Dell Notebooks:
- XPS 9365
- XPS 13 (9350)
- XPS 12 (9250)
- Latitude 7480
- Latitude E5570
- Latitude 7275
- Latitude 7370
- Latitude 5480
- Latitude 5580
- Latitude 7280
- Precision 3520
- Precision 15 3000 Series (3510)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.