Dell 10 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb/s SAS) - 400-ANWO
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Dell Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: 400-ANWO
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.delltechnologies.com
Brand Name: Dell
Product Name: 7200 RPM SAS 12Gbps 4Kn 3.5in Internal Bay Hard Drive - 10 TB
- Offers - 10 TB capacity to store large amount of data
- SAS interface delivers high data transfer speeds
- 7200 RPM spindle speed ensures excellent performance
Increase the storage capacity of your system with the 10 TB Hard Drive from Dell. Offering a rotational speed of 7200 RPM, this drive provides fast disk access. Featuring SAS interface, this hard drive delivers enhanced data transfer speeds.Please note the following restrictions: VMware does not support 512e or 4Kn hard drives. 4Kn hard drives are only supported on Win 2012 and UEFI boot & some Linux. 512e hard drives are only supported with Win2008R2 or greater & some Linux.
Product Type: Hard Drive
Storage Capacity: 10 TB
Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
Drive Interface: SAS
Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 3.5"
Dell PowerEdge R730XD Server
Device Supported: Server
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.